Skip to main content
Skip to main content.

COVID-19 and Court Operations:

The El Dorado County Superior Court has modified existing pandemic precautions and procedures to comply with new state and federal health and safety regulations.  More Information

Find & Pay Citations

There are two options to pay, either by using a credit card or electronic funds transfer directly from a checking or savings account. There are fees associated with each transaction, regardless of which option you choose.

You must have your case number and payment amount available to make an electronic payment. If you do not know your case number, visit the Online Case Index page to find it.

Case Index Page

If your case has been referred to collections, you must pay your fines and fees directly to Linebarger Goggan Blair & Sampson, LLP. 

Visit our Traffic Division page for collection information.

Pay Fines

  • Pay by Credit Card

  • Pay by Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT)

Was this helpful?