Skip to main content
Skip to main content.

Public Access to Case Records:

The Court is currently in the process of digitizing our case records. Files may be temporarily unavailable for public viewing. 

ADA – Americans with Disabilities Act

Access for Individuals with Disabilities

Court users, including jurors, parties in a case, witnesses, lawyers, and others that have business with the court, can receive reasonable accommodations from the court if necessary to fully participate in court programs or services.

It is the individual's responsibility to contact the court to request accommodations that would best suit his or her situation. The individual may request an accommodation by completing the Request for Accommodations by Persons with Disabilities (Judicial Council Form MC-410) and provide the request to court staff. If the individual is involved in more than one case, they must submit a separate request (MC-410 form) for each case. The individual should give the court as much advance notice as possible, and submit their request at least five working days prior to their hearing.

Submit your completed MC-410 form to the Court using one of the following options:

California Rules of Court


Click here to view the Americans with Disabilities (ADA) Grievance Procedure.

Was this helpful?

This question is for testing whether or not you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.